CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

I won a shopping spree!

I almost deleted the email when it arrived, thinking it was just more spam
that made it's way through the sewer of the internet.
But nooooooo, it's the real deal.
Ironic or not, I'm just excited to win something for once.
The last time I won something it was a set of knives at Zayer (like
Mallwart) when I was 16 years old.
So what did I win????? My biz card was drawn from hundreds at the NAPO
conference and I was the big winner...
$500 in products from Smead!!!!

Many people will not care, but office supplies are like crack to me. I
cannot get enough. Who knows who I would sleep with to get mo-bettah files.
Woooooooiiiiieeeeee!

So the catalog will be coming in the mail.
You can find me by the mail box.
-- Allison

1 comments:

Michelle @ [ real neat ] said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you!