CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Decoupage post card door

As promised, here is a photo of my postcard door (creative organizing show 5/13/08)
I printed vintage Florida post cards on Post-it photo paper.
Then I arranged them on the door.
They didn't stick around the edges, so I got out the Modge Podge and decoupaged them all on.
Mixed in are some vintage pictures of my family on Florida beaches in the 1940's and 50's and some of my own little clan at Florida theme parks and beaches.
-- Allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the decoupaged door! How fun!

Thanks so much for having me on the show last week. It was great fun.

Have a wonderful day!

Aby

Anonymous said...

OMG... I LOVE THIS! I would totally do this! You need like a "Where's Allison" picture mixed in there... kind of like where's waldo...